Thursday, July 21, 2011

Going on a "date" with my ex, please help?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years and living together most of the time, I am 5 months pregnant with his baby, but a week ago he decided he wants a "break" which im totally unsure what that even means. And he moved out with another girl, but insists they are only friends and its only temporary so he has aplace to live for now. which i hate to accept but i do believe. Even if he is fooling around with her, i know he loves me, he even still says he does and doesnt love her,plus were on a "break" but he says hes not seeing anyone and doesnt want me to either, its only a break. I asked him if he would go out on canada day with me, but instead he invited me with him and his friends. I want him back soo bad but i know he wants his space, I feel like this is my chance, other than my chance in another week when we are going to the ultrasound together to see the gender of the baby. Which if this doesnt work out I am hoping he will fall for me agian on that day.How can I act on this "date" to not make me look too pushy or make it awkward for us? I want him to look at me and want me back I want him to try and kiss me and hug me, we are going to see fireworks and Im so nervous! I want him back so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment