Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What kind of lawyer should I get to sue mcdonalds?

I had some weird things in my drink like some sharp pieces of something. They told me they were going to send it to the manufacturers to see what it was but I have not heard anything back and what pissed me off was the dude from the insurance company he was acting very nasty to me when I was telln him the story. He acted like I was lying. All I wanted to know was what and why was this in my drink because it could have killed or hurt me. ..so I want to take the next step im thinking about contacting media . But I kno im goin to need a lawyer isnt there one u can call and u dont have to pay anything till u win? What should I do because I also have a 2000$ hospital bill because of these fools to make sure I was ok .

No comments:

Post a Comment