Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I dont know what to do/need a purpose ?

i am not connecting this to anything religious or biased in anyway i simply need someone to help me choose what too do with my life because i cant remember the last time i was properly happy like the sort of happy you deeply feel i think logically and coldly most times i'm a teenager with 1 good friend as most of the others are all over come with emotions and hormones whereas when I'm emotional i can differentiate hormonal emotions with thinking logically about the situation so i don't truly feel much meaning i cant do what makes me feel good as i really don't know what the point is when we all end up in a coffin anyway however soon or late that maybe. Also ive ready a few other questions like this and please spare me of all the god exists answers as there is no solid proof which leads me to believe that man invented god as a means of a purpose to blindly follow as nobody really knows. which sounds stupid as im asking the question but i guess can anyone help me with this problem ??

No comments:

Post a Comment