Monday, July 18, 2011

Is my EX-GF playing games or actually interested?

My girlfriend of a year and a half broke up about 3 month ago. It was messy and we have just know started talking to eachother again without surcumbing to arguements. She has finally let the cat out of the box and explained to me how she feels and what she is looking for. She told me that she still cares about me alot and she misses me, but she can not be in a relationship at the stime. She wants to find out if she can be happy on her own. (divorced, we started dating right after the divorce). I have been over to her house 2x now. The first night, we ended up fooling around and she start crying. She said "this does not feel right and that she cares about me so much. She siad"i do not just want to be a booty call" She got very affectionate and i ended up leaving about an hour later. The next night we talked and i kissed her a few times. Towards the end she started to get a little hesitient but still kissed me back. I asked her if she would be interested in going to dinner with me this Saturday and she said"well, we nver really had a real first date"..She then smiled and said she would go. She has made it clear that we are not back together and that she is not ready for that move at this time. I understand that. We have not talked in 4 days, i am trying to give her some space to think about everything before we actually go out. I do not intend on bringing up the past unless she does. I am madley in love with this girl and i want nothing more than for her and i to be together. I want to know if she is palying some sort of weird game with me? I understand she is confused, but i just dont want to go into this if she is not sincere. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment