Thursday, July 21, 2011

PSN broke my heart why must this be.?

I will start by saying I am a huge Sony nut. Before everything went down I bought plenty of merchandise from the psn. I was subscribed to Playstation plus and I was even apart of there Playstation awards beta which I coincidently received a shirt for being apart of it the other day. Coincedence I think not. I also have a psp and a robust amount of games. Even with the welcome back program I still can't find faith and I am becoming upset everyday that it's off. Not only is this upsetting because I can't play online which I play a lot, but just the other day I was playing borderlands and I reached a checkpoint and I got some message that the data was corrupt and i had to delete my data I was a very high level by the way. I know that it's not the fault of the psn but it added to my frustration. Sony fans help me the word xbox keeps on popping up in my head and it won't leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment