Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why are my emotions having input on my decisions? How can I eliminate them or suppress them for good?

Don't. Never eliminate emotions... It's very risky. Just let yourself be whoever you want to be, and live life knowing you still don't give a flying **** what anyone thinks. Emotions are natural. They are meant to be. Don't exaggerate, but don't destroy them either. If you get into an argument, announce how you really feel. (be considerate, but still give your point of view!).. Same goes with everyone else. I'm in 9th grade, and I got along far being the oddball. I have very few friends, but the ones I have know me as well as I know myself. And that's because I don't hide anything about myself. If I like something, I'll say it. If I hate something, I'll say it. If I'm sad, I won't cry in public--but I won't bottle it up. Because that results in emotional explosions that are inevitable. Be who you are. Don't try to impress anyone. Just do what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment