Sunday, July 17, 2011

Atheists, how do you feel about being on the "losing team"?

Yeah, you have heard the message about Jesus time and time again and yet you reject him. It truly mystifies me. I have pondered on how a sane and rational person could truly reject the shed blood of our lord and came to this conclusion. I have concluded that you atheists feel that living a life of sin is better than accepting Jesus as your personal saviour even if it means you will spend an eternity in the depths of hellfire. Who is the fool now? Lol!! Atheists cannot stand the fact that us christians have a direct pipeline to our loving creator and have the strength and spiritual discipline to follow through with his glorious teachings. BELIEVE ME, I have been where you are right now and it's not real pretty. Once I accepted Jesus into my heart I could not imagine survivng another day in the absence of his almighty presence. Atheists, you are all about logic though isn't it illogical that you choose to endure an everlasting punishment in the lake of fire and brimstone than repent and give your hearts to Jesus Christ? If this does not make you think than I do not know what will. People without Jesus are nothing but lost and empty shells of human beings and once we are granted salvation by his wonderfull grace we are made whole. Why is this so difficult for you atheists to understand? Atheist care about nothing but their self gratifying desires and I can honestly say that I have no sympathy for you and the eternal punishment which awaits you. For those of you who are reconsidering you sinfull ways you may want to say this prayer. "Lord Jesus, I know that you have paid the price on the cross for me for I am unworthy to enter your kingdom based on my merits alone. I repent of my evil ways and accept you into my heart as the lord of my life. Please wash my sins clean with your precious blood and free my mind of any doubts I have previously had of you." If you prayed this prayer with me you will have eternal life with Christ and the devil himself cannot touch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment