Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do aries guys expect (literally) perfection from women?

I went out with an aries guy who I thought was such a gentleman, classy, and genuine. During dinner, it felt like a freakin job interview. I know you're supposed to get to know each other but dang, I wasn't expecting to get asked all these "wifey" questions and get judged on it. I am who I am and will not apologize for it but the whole time, he made it seem like my answers weren't "good enough" or not what he was looking for. I'm a lady, good girl, friendly/easygoing, gets along w. everyone. I'm not your average woman, I'm me. And here's this guy, asking, "do you get along w. your co-workers? are you an angry person?" WTH?! Even if I did give him "answers" he was looking for, you're not really gonna get these answers unless you back it up with experience and observation. (Just like how doctors/nurses and all healthcare professionals need to have clinical to back up what they learned in the textbook). He just made me feel like I wasn't "good enough" and came across as judgmental and it's like he kept asking questions to make sure he didn't get hurt. Like, "if i get these answers, i'll know if she'll screw me over or not..." He never called. Maybe it's a blessing. I'm a sag, I forget stuff like this but I can't help but be a bit traumatized by it still. In my head, there's no way in hell I would go back to this guy - logically it doesn't make sense but in my heart, I've been avoiding feeling rejected bc I don't want to go through this path of self-pity and negativity. I'm a busy gal and I don't like people being indecisive and wasting my time. I'm just tired of guys who are so interested but never completely pursue me all the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment