Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Boyfriend planned this baby and it is cause me to have resentment?

I have been dating my bf for three months now, he is great to me and my kids, we seem to really work well together and I can honestly say I have never been treated like he treats me, I am happy we are together. I was planning on going back to college this Sept, but I just found out on fathers day that I am pregnant, I was switching birth control pills. When I told him, he told me he'd actually was hoping I got pregnant, I wanted another child but in a couple of years, but I must admit part of me is excited but logically I am freaked out, I would have liked to go to school, and been with my bf longer before I had another baby (I have two kids with my ex husband). I feel resentment against the fact (a) I am the only one worried about finances, when I can't work, and then return to school in a couple of years, and live off a student loan. (B) I don't understand why he would plan to get me pregnant, he said it's because he loves me and wouldn't I like to have a little one around again, but was he thinking of all the responsibilities a baby is. I am fine that I am pregnant, but I feel like it's going to be me that has all of it on my shoulders. I don't know, life is messy, life happens and you just got to roll with it. but I can't seem to contemplate why he hoped to get me pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment