Sunday, July 17, 2011

Questions about aquarius man. How do you know if an aquarius likes you?

Ok Ive been talking to an aquarius for about 3 weeks now. I told him I just wanted to be friends and well then got to know him better and we click really good. We decided to hook up and told me that he wasnt looking for a one time thing and that he wanted to see where it leaded us. Well we did and it was amazing. Before I could make it home that night he was texting me telling me that he really liked me and stuff. I usually hear from him, I try to leave him alone. But over the weekend I really wanted to see him well I got rejected friday night and being a cancer that did hurt my feelings but I tried to look at it logically. I did tell him I wouldn't ask again and he got upset telling me not to be like that. I did hear from him everyday over the weekend but never asked to see me. I guess I get confused with this sign, they say they like you but I dunno? I know he is the kind that likes to be in relationships and his last gf the were like offical within a few weeks. So Im like ok does this guy like me? Sometimes he's all aobut me and others just a little blah. Last night before going to bed, he told me he was thinking about me..I dunno Im confused. Im trying to give him space. How do I know if he likes me? I mean he did tell me but actions don't add up. How do I give him space but keep him interested? We just really click and i dont want to lose a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment