Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where to cross into canada from VT or NY with minimal border checkpoints?

Jim again, as stated previously, my son and I made plans a month ago to go fishing/camping in canada. I got a DUI some 33 years ago when I was 18, and foolish. I went fishing for years and was always waived through checkpoints. 10 years ago I was not so lucky. They saw my MISTAKE (DUI) and said no, I could not go fishing and was turned around. I am 52 years old now, not an immature 18 year old drinking and drivinmg. I have a family and NO more troublesome issues. The Canadian government IS as bad if not WORSE than the stinking USA government, a bunch of self centered rich do nothing I.D.I.O.T's! To hold something against me from 33 yearts ago,yes, MY MISTAKE which I take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for, is keeping me from what I enjoy most, fishing in Canada coz you guys got the best fishing there is!!! I see Morses Line has minimal security but don't know if they have a computer and run ID's??? Is it a safe place to cross? Is there ANYPLACE to cross the border where they are unlikely to run my name??? I just want to take my son on a fishing trip that he will remember for life!!! I'm not looking to break any laws so , Is There ANYPLACE where we can cross into Canada from VT or NY? Want to go to Bay of Quinte off Lake OIntario as its absolutely fabulous fishing because your wildlife management IS BETTER THAN HERE!!! Hope someone can help us do this DREAM TRIP and GOD BLESS IF YOU DO/CAN HELP, and, GOD BLESS IF YOU DON'T! RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED, Jim & Son

No comments:

Post a Comment