Friday, July 15, 2011

Dreams came true, not deja vu, maybe deja visite. But....?

I wrote before that, I have real time experiences in which I know I dreamed years ago. Few years ago I "felt" I had broken some kind of a limit inside of my brain, like a frontier of some kind has been breached and my limits were gone. I had a shock 10 months ago and another one a month ago, but that shocking experience was the beginning of my experiences. I know I have had those situations in my dreams. I am not trying to explain it to myself but It feels very awkward. How can I know what is happening to me? I am a logic person, philosophy is my way of thinking which I consider to be a cure for the brain and the purifier of thought. Never before have I experienced these situations. No headaches, dizziness, or any kind of any symptoms for me to conclude those could be seizures or similar, by which I would logically propose a medical condition. Ok, let's repeat, I KNOW for three occasions in the last 10 days I have had those situations in my dreams some 20 even more years ago, and some 4-5 years ago. It is not deja vu. It lasts about 20-30 minutes, during which time I know this was in a dream. I also know I have said before my bad situation that something will happen, and it has happened. As I can feels some kind of a large scale change is about to happen, and it will. Not positive nor negative, but a way that has never been present before. Medical symptoms are missing ok, nothing with the hippocampus, parahippocampal gyrus and amygdala, for there are NONE of the symptoms at presence. I thought of deja vu experiences, that they are some kind of checkpoints, but they last a minute or less. So if a medical explanation is to be given, why are there none in the cases of deja vu, and many other experiences, that would give proof of a medical: psychological or physical connection? And once again, this is, when compared to criteria as deja vu, a deja visite, when placed within that kind of a criteria. So, I do not need you that claim with no arguments, especially those that claim the "therapist" as I can think of that on my own, but my IQ can not accept verbal persuasion as a motive for self indulgence of cure form, psychiatrists are not able to help those with a brain that is computational on a larger scale than their own. I need those that experienced this. I know there are more.

No comments:

Post a Comment