Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I go home for the summer or take a job?

Next year I will be a sophomore in college and I'm hoping to pursue a business degree. I would like to have some job experience, make some money, and help my resume for applying to the business school. However, my family is in the middle of a move and I cannot get a job because I could leave the area at any point. I am currently staying with relatives and was offered a decent job hosting at a restaurant. It pays well, has decent hours, and would be a great first job. Logically, it makes perfect sense and is a great situation. But I am growing terribly homesick and miss my family back home. The question is, should I suck it up and take the job, or go home and spend the summer with my family before returning to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment